Directors Forum 2020
Omni San Diego Hotel
January 15 – 17, 2020
5:00 pm-12:30 pm
The Corporate Directors Forum of San Diego will hold its fifteenth annual Directors Forum at the Omni Hotel in San Diego on January 15 – 17, 2020. This event, co-chaired by Michael J. Berthelot and Annalisa Barrett of KPMG, is recognized as one of the leading corporate governance conferences in the country.
- Alice Fournier – Senior Vice President, Global Geometry
- David Greenberg – Chair, Governance and Risk Assessment Committee, Audit Committee Member, International Seaways
- Diana B. Henriques – Writer, The New York Times; New York Times Best Selling Author
- Robert Jackson Jr. – Commissioner, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- Simon Sinek – Best Selling Author; Motivational Speaker; Organizational Consultant
- Mark C. Thompson – New York Times Best Selling Author; Executive Leadership, Business Strategy and Innovation Expert; Leadership Coach
A full agenda and registration information will be posted at https://directorsforum.com/event/directors-forum-2020/.